Monday, April 9, 2012

Laughing at Myself

Okay, so I decide to create a blog. You know...put down my feelings...maybe somebody will be trudging along...spot my blog...read a few of my postings and say..."oh wow, this lady needs friends...she seems really nice...has a few issues" and they will post a comment, they will request to be my friend...problem solved.


Until I found the "Next Blog" button...


Seriously? These other bloggers are like...well...shot down journalist that have nothing better to do but pour their guts out in all these really cool blogs. Not saying a shot-down journalist is a BAD thing...just wait till the right reader comes along and gets a load of YOU. Geeesh! 


But I refuse to give up. I spent hours and days contemplating my great escape called a blog. This is my last shot of sanity. I mean I have to be the most boring person alive at this point. Even my dogs are disgusted with me. At this moment neither will even come to me for rubs. Yeah, I know....feeling sorry for myself is totally useless, but it makes me feel better...or kind of. Well, the worst to happen is I will be my only reader. At least I know I will like the content. (sigh)


With love, 
Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment